(FREE DEMO) Death? Preposterous! - A Non-violent RPG
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
The Full Version is available here:
Welcome to the download page for the demo version of Death? Preposterous!
For more details on this metaphysical, non-violent RPG, please refer to the main Death? Preposterous! page here instead.
|Author||Jay Ray Hawk|
|Made with||RPG Maker|
|Tags||2D, Colorful, Controller, Creative, metaphysical, Multiple Endings, Non violent, Relaxing, RPG Maker, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
To unzip/extract and play in Windows:
- Double click the .zip file to open it in Windows Explorer.
- Right click somewhere on the empty white space inside and choose "Extract All" from the menu that appears.
- In the new window that appears, click the "Extract" button at the bottom, and wait for the extraction process to complete.
- You should now see the unzipped version of the "Death Preposterous" folder appear in the same location that you saved the .zip file to. Double click the new folder to open it.
- Inside you will see "Game.exe". Double click that file to start the game.
To unzip/extract and play in Linux:
- Right click on the downloaded .zip file and choose "Extract" from the menu that appears, and wait for the extraction process to complete.
- Double click the new "Death Preposterous" folder that appears to open it
- You'll see a "Game" file. Simply double click this file, and the game should start. If Linux asks you what you'd like to do with the file, view its contents or run it, choose to run it as an application.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.